- Dates: 30 March to 1st April 2012 – 3 days riding
- The course is designed to be all-rounded! it offers a challenge to the competitive riders, while at the same it can be completed by the “Cycling for All” riders at their own pace.
- Each riding day is approximately 80km to 100km long with alttude gain of +1500m to +1700m
- 3-DAY (2-Nights) participation package with extended stay options for overseas participants and their peers. Package price €230 in 4* Hotels for double occupancy. Click here for details and additional options
- The event is under the Cyprus Cycling Federation auspices.
- Participants are encouraged to secure sponsorships that will benefit a charity organization. The name of the Organization will be announced soon
But it is the island’s compactness that is its main attraction, offering rapid changes of terrain and scenery on even the shortest cycling routes. Within the space of 10 km you can go from steep to flat, enabling you to experience all surfaces within a short period of time, and making the island into one huge cycling arena.
A number of bike centres are available on the island offering rental services, route information, guide assistance and support. They can organise your journey to take you through a varied landscape combining mountain views, rugged coastlines, tranquil vineyards and olive groves and fascinating ancient ruins.