My name is Elena Weiss and I am from Austria. In Tirol, the part of Austria I grew up in, exercise is a part of life. In my childhood we would ski and ice skate in the winter and go mountaineering, swimming and sailing on the lakes in the summer. The weather was never an […]
My name is Athena Pseftoudis, a 51 year old full time working women. Although I have no family obligations I do have a busy job and lifestyle and I am sure that finding ‘time’ to exercise is a personal preference and there are really NO excuses. In my books. We all associate the months of […]
Laura Bennett through her account on Facebook has announced her retirement from Triathlon: “I would like to send out a huge thank you to all those who I was blessed to have a part of my journey in my passion & career in sport. To my family, sponsors, sports physicians, friends, race directors, federations, race […]
Greg Bennet through his facebook account has announced his retirement as an athlete: “To all my friends in the Triathlon world, I want to take this moment to announce that I will be retiring from the sport of Triathlon as an athlete. I get emotional as I write this. Please apologize for the length. My […]
From wikipedia.org – A triathlon is a multiple-stage competition involving the completion of three continuous and sequential endurance disciplines. While many variations of the sport exist, triathlon, in its most popular form, involves swimming, cycling, and running in immediate succession over various distances. Triathletes compete for fastest overall course completion time, including timed “transitions” between […]
Diana Riesler: ‘The medal from Gdynia has got a special place at my home’ Diana, you are coming back to Herbalife IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia to defend your last year’s title. How do you remember that race? Gdynia was a great experience for me. Not only because of winning my first IRONMAN 70.3 title. It […]
Text : Katerina Alevizaki (Athens Journal.gr – Contributing Author) Personal reflection on the 2014 NYC Marathon The NYC marathon is a big celebration of the running community and running lovers in general. After all, as the organizers claim, this is “the world’s biggest and most popular marathon.” People from all over the world swarm […]
From 26th of August 2014 James Chronis a Greek- Australian talented Triathlete will represent Greece in ITU and other International Triathlon Events. We have asked him prior to answer some questions to introduce himself. My father, Dennis was born to Greek immigrant parents who travelled and settled in Australia in 1955. Both my Grandfather […]
Helle was born in Holstebro, Denmark in 1981. She was involved with sports at the age of 5 which was swimming. At the age of 12 she came on the national team in swimming. She was on the national team in 7 years before she stopped my career in swimming. It took her 6 years […]
Triathlon World : Where are you living: Katerina Alevizaki : I have been living in New York for the past 15 years now. Nevertheless, I was born and raised in Athens, Greece and consider myself Greek and i am lucky enough to be able to spend two months every summer in Greece. Triathlon World […]
Tri-ing for Humanity (T4H) is a simple group whose ultimate mission is to raise funds for as many charities as possible. Every year this small group will choose one charity and raise as much money as possible for them. In 2012 the charity of choice was the SickKids Foundation and in 2013 the charity will be […]
I have to say last weekends result surprised me a little, not so much that I actually won more so the way in which I won. I think it surprised a lot of people. I would be wrong to say I didn’t think I could win San Juan; I did, although the thought was a […]
Triathlon Training Clinic Sunday, 31st of March (9:30 at Anima Club in Saronida) Entry Fee Until March 20 – 25 Euros 21 to 30 March 2013– 30 Euros 31st of March – 35 Euros Way of payment Peiraus Bank (http://www.piraeusbank.gr/), Account Number: 5063 058448 869 & IBAN: GR90 0172 0630 0050 6305 8448 […]
Michelle was first involved with sport at a young age when she discovered her love for running at primary school only 11 years old. She would race the other students both boys and girls and beat them all in track and cross country running events. She continued to race all distances from 800, through to […]
Lucas Verzbicas (USA) : The Next Big Thing in Triathlon Introduction Lucas was born on January 6, 1993, in Kaunas, Lithuania. He moved to the US with his mother and stepfather at age nine. The family lived in Orland Park, Illinois where Verzbicas attended Carl Sandburg High School, graduating in May 2011. Lucas graduated at […]
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Top age-grouper Missy LeStrange, groundbreaking paratriathlete Jim MacLaren and the iconic Julie Moss comprise the fifth induction class of the USA Triathlon Hall of Fame, the multisport National Governing Body announced today. The three inductees will be honored at a banquet Thursday, April 18 at the Bahia Resort Hotel in San Diego […]
At the 6th issue of our digital magazine (greek edition) and second of the english edition we have the honour to present an exclusive interview from the athlete who “almost died” and only one year after he has many chances to win the World Ironman Championships in Hawaii, altough this year Kona it’s not one […]
Triathlon experts all around the world agree that Emma Jackson will be next Olympic and World Champion. The question is when? In case that the Australian coaches/ selectors include her at 2012 Olympic Team then we consider her -next year she is expected to be further improved- as the biggest favorite for the gold medal. […]
1. Your win at the Athens Olympic Games was a huge surprise for most of triathlon journalists. Do you think that the hilly course at the bike section was the critical factor in order to beat all the favorites or at this level anyone can win ? Do you think that you could win even […]
Triathlon Lab Webinars 2021
- Cassandre Beaugrand “The Next Big Think in Triathlon” uses Aquaman Gold November 25, 2020
- Τhe relationship between body mass and running performance for Triathletes August 21, 2020
- Athens Triathlon Team : Elena Weiss August 10, 2020
- Athens Triathlon Team : Athena Pseftoudis August 7, 2020
- Athlete Centered Coaching May 3, 2020
- Triathlon : A fast developed sport worldwide April 23, 2020
- Triathlon Coach Educational Activities : Webinar April 21, 2020
- A Run Certified Coach April 18, 2020
- What factors may influence a person’s learning performance? April 4, 2020
- The Pedagogy of Sports Coaching April 4, 2020
- Triathlon Coach Giannis Psarelis April 4, 2020
- Triathlon Coach Greece on Tumblr February 25, 2020
- International Athletes Competing in 2019 Yangshuo Triathlon September 23, 2019
- IRONMAN Coaching Recertification September 13, 2019
- BALCO case evidence was illegally shown on nationwide Greek television including US athlete’s doping calanders with codes. August 28, 2019
Τα αυθεντικά Aquaman Wetsuits στην Ελλάδα.
H Γαλλική Aquaman ανακοινώνει τη συνεργασία της με το Γιάννη Ψαρέλη, ως επίσημο διανομέα των προϊόντων της στην Ελλάδα.
Από το 1984 η Γαλλική Εταιρεία Aquaman δημιουργεί τα πιο υψηλής τεχνολογίας / καινοτόμα Τριαθλητικά wetsuit χρησιμοποιώντας επαναστατικές ιδέες, νέα καινοτόμα σχέδια ώστε οι τριαθλητές να χρησιμοποιούν τα πιο άνετα, με τους λιγότερους περιορισμούς wetsuits τα οποία δεν θα τους κουράζουν κατά τη διάρκεια της κολύμβησης.
Οι καλύτεροι τριαθλητές στον κόσμο όπως ο Παγκόσμιος Πρωταθλητής Τριάθλου για το 2019 Vincent Luis χρησιμοποιούν τα wetsuit Aquaman.
Χρησιμοποιήστε τα Wetsuit Aquaman για να βελτιώσετε τις κολυμβητικές επιδόσεις και τους χρόνους στο Τρίαθλο συνολικά.
Η Γαλλική εταιρεία κατέληξε σε μακροχρόνια συνεργασία με τον Γιάννη Ψαρέλη για να είναι ο επίσημος συνεργάτης και διανομέας τους στην Ελλάδα.
- Athletic Science
- Smart Sport @en
- Ποιοι είμαστε
- Triathlon Coach Greece : Giannis Psarelis (email@example.com)
- Contact us
Athens Triathlon Team
Η καλύτερη ομάδα Τριάθλου στην Ελλάδα έχει ως βασικό στόχο της να είναι μία από τις καλύτερες ομάδες Τριάθλου στην Ευρώπη.
Καθημερινή προπόνηση με την επίβλεψη προπονητών με διεθνείς πιστοποιήσεις και πολύ μεγάλη προπονητική εμπειρία τόσο στη δημιουργία και εξέλιξη ομάδων όσο και αθλητών.
Οι βασικές αξίες & αρχές της ομάδας:
1. Απόλυτος σεβασμός και αξία σε κάθε αθλητή/-τρια ανεξάρτητα από αθλητική ικανότητα, ηλικία κ.λπ.
2. Αντιμετώπιση του κάθε μέλους ως μία ανεξάρτητη προσωπικότητα.
3. Ίδιες ευκαιρίες για αθλητική ανάπτυξη.
4. Ομαδικό πνεύμα & Αλληλοσεβασμός.
5. Δημιουργία του καλύτερου περιβάλλοντος για αθλητική ανάπτυξη.
6. Εφαρμογή των καλύτερων προπονητικών μεθόδων και τεχνικών που υπάρχουν στο εξωτερικό.
7. Ολιστική ανάπτυξη των αθλητών/-τριών.
8. Έμφαση στο fair play σε σχέση με το αθλητικό αποτέλεσμα.
Marathon Running Coach
Triathlon Training Camp
Triathlon & Science
Follow @TriathlonGr on Twitter